Currently Reading

Currently Reading
Current Reading

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

1001 Book List

So I am reading books off the list 1001 Books to Read Before You Die.  I have read a few and seen the movie for a few so it will be interesting to see how this goes and how long it takes me.  I decided to do this because I have recently finished 98% of the coursework for my master's degree and will do the other 2% this summer.  I enjoy reading and often find myself wondering what I should read next.  Well, this list took all of the guess work out of that for me. Also, I decided to start a blog so that I could get other people's opinions about the books I am reading.  Plus, another teacher at my school infected me with the reader blog bug.  Currently I am reading Ian McEwan's Saturday.  I will let you know how this goes upon finishing the book.

1 comment:

  1. I have been wanting to read Saturday; I love Ian McEwan. If you like his work, you should read The Cement Garden. It is very creepy, but I could not put it down! Can't wait to see your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete